Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Welcome Baby Sister


We are so happy to announce the arrival of our little girl!


Addison Elfrieda Spencer

Born: August 24, 2011 at 7:55 am
9 lbs 3 oz
20.5" long


She is our little sweetheart.


Look how much she already adores her daddy!

Ever since we started having children the name "Addison" has topped our list.  Once we had our Clark we really wanted an Addison.  Clark is my maiden name but as Chicago Cubs fans we couldn't resist the tie in between Clark and Addison (the streets Wrigley Field sits on).  And to add to the Chicago reference the popular Grant Park suits our middle child.

Addison's middle name Elfrieda was my grandmother's name.  Sometimes I think grandma and I were cut from the same cloth.  Giving a little girl her name as a middle name was an easy choice and one I hope she someday finds unique and beautiful.  September 1st was grandma's birthday - so happy birthday grandma - I know you would have been proud of your newest great-granddaughter (just as you were proud of all your grand and great-grand children).

No comments: