Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Smiles


Sunday seems to be a good day to reflect on the little things in life that make me smile.  Today this made me smile :)

This is not hot cocoa (although hot cocoa also makes me smile) this is chocolate pudding with marshmallows and sprinkles!  So yummy!  The kids loved it - especially the fact that it was made to look like cocoa.  Grant thought it was fun to put his spoon in and "pretend to stir."  When my husband, who is not a fan of chocolate pudding, asked for seconds that was a sign this was good stuff.

But this is why it made me smile - it was not instant pudding.  It was the real cooked pudding made with milk and half & half. Yummmmm.  Plus, we ate it still warm - heavenly.  This took me back to my childhood and helping mom stir the pudding and eat the pudding.

My husband thought it was for me much like this clip from Ratatouille (the first 40-some seconds) - I agree.

No comments: