Saturday, December 11, 2010

FNSI Results - December

It may not look like I accomplished much but when focusing on hand work it sometimes just seems to take longer to accomplish a task.

Finished my Little House Needleworks "All Dolled Up!" - Winter Sheep.  Isn't he the cutest?  Now to put a back on and turn him into a cute little ornament.  Let's just say I love him.  When I started on Friday all I had done was Mr. Sheep - finished all the rest off watching TV yesterday afternoon and evening.

Then moved on to my Wee Wonderfuls' Story Book Dolls.  I really love the Wee Wonderfuls book.  These were the first dolls I tried.  Last night I finished off the hand work on the red capes, sewed them together and have them ready to finish off.  I also completed the aprons last night and sewed the arms and legs on the second doll.

They're such cute friends!

Lots more to get done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely little embroidery! Great job!