Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friday Night Sew In Results

Here are my finishes for yesterday evening:


Two Lucy Tote Bags by Ali Foster.


This one just says Spring!  I was going to give one as a gift but now I can't decide which one to gift.  A peak inside:

Couldn't resist these photos!  This week Grant has been helping me vacuum.  Hard for me to photograph when he's helping me so when daddy grabbed the vacuum this morning I grabbed the camera!


He thinks this is just the best activity!  Not sure how I ended up being so lucky surrounded by such helpful little (and big) men!  (Yes, today was laundry day so ignore the pile on the couch).


 Have a fabulous rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

I love your bags, especially the green and pink one. That's one of my favorite color combos!

Anonymous said...

Two bags?!?!? Way to go! Love the fabric on the second one.