Monday, November 15, 2010

First Wreath Down (Only ? More to Go)!


Here's Clark holding the first wreath I made for the 2010 season.  OK - technically it is a swag not a wreath.  And Clark helped clamp a couple of the clips.   


Clark was having a good time helping with the wreath making tonight!


Grant LOVED playing out in the garage and just wanted to get back to it!


I couldn't resist snapping this picture this afternoon (must have really worn him out).  Clark told me over and over he didn't need a nap.  Normally he at least has to have quiet time in his room but since the day was so lovely and there probably won't be many more like this I decided he could stay outside and play.  He told me he needed to go potty inside -- after what seemed a pretty long time for the potty I went to check and found him fast asleep on our living room couch.  Awww - I love sleeping 3 year olds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, how precious! Love the wreath! I can almost smell the pine!