Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Could it Be?

Cue the Christmas music . . .

String the lights (really, mild November days like these in Iowa just beg us to put up outdoor decor) . . .

Put National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation in the DVD player, AND . . .

Make the WREATHS!

Look what arrived at my house this weekend --



 

Balsam, Fraser and Cedar greens! (Next weekend the white pine will come.)  Technically only about half is for me - the other half will go to my brother for wreath making fun.
I love walking in my garage now - the smell of evergreen wafts through the air!

Just remember - I gladly give wreath making lessons in exchange for a couple hours of clipping greens :) - ah, you only think I'm joking!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the smell sounds lovely! I love a fresh cut tree!!!