Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 30 - Sew, Sew Day

Ever since Alan took Clark to the Star Wars Concert I get to listen to various renditions throughout the day as Clark sings them.  He and Grant also like to play with their light sabers.  Grant actually gets it now and will hold his light saber up for Clark to clash his against.  Such fun!


Today, since it was dark, dreary and rainy for a large chunk of the morning the boys decided to play in the basement.  While they played I worked on some sewing.  Lots of projects nearly completed, just need the time to finish them off.  When Grant went down for his morning nap Clark came in the sewing room and asked if he could help me.  I told him in a couple years I would teach him how to use the sewing machine but he wasn't old enough right now.  He stayed and watched and asked a million questions about what I was doing, what the machine was doing, what the various parts were named - ahh - 3 year olds.

No comments: