Thursday, September 30, 2010

Book Day!

Today was Scholastic Book Order arrival day at Clark's Preschool.  I used to love book order time when I was in school.  So we were very excited to receive our order today!  Clark couldn't wait to read all the books when we arrived home.  Grant was pretty excited to read new books too!


I am keeping tonight short and unfortunately no Test Kitchen Thursday tonight - although you did get two last week :).  Writing from Iowa City tonight awaiting surgery at UI hospitals tomorrow morning (no big deal - we hope).  We were told today that I would have to be there by 6:45 am (with a 2+ hour drive we decided no way we'd do it in the morning).  Luckily we worked out with family and babysitters to have the boys well taken care of - thank you guys again so much!

I really want to show photos of the tutu dress I made for my niece Callie but I won't ruin the surprise of her mom being able to see it first (it will be delivered to their house with the boys tomorrow morning).  Hopefully this weekend I can show off the dress and maybe get some photos with it on its new owner!

No comments: