Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can't Wait for Friday Night!


Why?  I decided to sign up for this month's Friday Night Sew In - you can also link from the button on the right sidebar. I had wanted to do this in September but I was out of town the night it was held.

It sounds like a lot of fun.  Basically you set aside the listed Friday night and work on sewing projects you have sitting around.  I have yet to decide what I'll be working on.  I really want to finish the boys' Halloween quilts but my my grandma's machine (I may now possess it but it will always be grandma's machine) is in the shop.  Drat and sniff.  It is the only machine I have that will do pretty stitches including the satin stitch I was going to use to add some glow in the dark bats and pumpkins to the quilt tops.



No fears - plenty of projects sitting around here.

If you want to set aside some time for a sewing project (any type of sewing/stitching) join in!

No comments: