I promised the boys we could do some pumpkin painting. They were both very excited! We started by going through our large pumpkin pile and picking out the pumpkins each one wanted. We loaded those into buckets and carried them downstairs to our new playroom (not completed yet - but at least usable).
I believe the next items on my sewing list need to include art smocks. I have some ideas in mind. Have been looking at some of the new laminated cottons and may have to try that - I really want an excuse to incorporate some chalkboard fabric too!
Anyway - back to pumpkins:
I decided Grant would be easier to clean with no shirt.
After paint the boys wanted to try a new medium so we switched to markers.
This may or may not have been the best idea!
Ah - but what an afternoon of colorful, inexpensive fun!