Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crafty Ideas?

The positive spin on the basement flooding is that it has forced my hand to clean, purge and redesign, refinish and refurnish our basement.  This is a good thing - really.

As I was sorting I came across these old cards.


When my husband was teaching we cleaned these out of his old classroom.  They have some interesting photos and are very simple since they were ID cards.


I refuse to toss them as I know I can find a creative way to repurpose them - I'm just not sure how.  I don't want them to just sit on shelf anymore either.  There are literally hundreds of these cards: tools, agronomy, breed ID and meat cuts (not sure about the "color" meat cuts).


I have a few ideas (not sure how great they are) but would love to hear ideas from others if you have any.  And if anyone wants a handful to play with themselves send me an e-mail (you can find the link in my profile from the left side of the page).

No comments: